Sunday, December 11, 2011

A love-letter to Blogging

Dear Blogging:

Where have you been all my life? I am afraid that I have neglected you. Well, what with Facespace and other forms of communication ... it seems like the days when I would sit down to write a good long blog that really expressed all of my important feelings are just a little old fashioned.

Well, Blogging, you can call me an old fogey if you want, but I'm going to be going through some difficult challenges in the next couple weeks. And, I just wanted to know that I may indeed be calling upon you for some moral support.

First of all, I am pleased to let you know that I have finally completed the forth and final component of the "group portrait" series. Hopefully, I will get Penelope in the mail tomorrow. I know her recipient will be surprised. Just in time for the holidays!

But, who is that lurking over in the corner? I don't know him! Yea, it is true. He may be a friend of a new kind, I am afraid. Meet Mr. Winter Jacket. Let's hope he is not a Hic Jacet, if you catch me drift.

Love -

Sanford Sanchez




No comments:

Post a Comment